Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Carolyn's Opinions - April and May 2014

Former Sesame Street Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash has had all three sexual charges against him dropped due to the statute of limitations. What next for the puppeteer?

Kidnap Prevention: Every child should be given a secret word that will let him or her know its safe to go with a person. Even if it’s a relative-if the person doesn’t know the secret word, teach children to not go with the person.

I recently dyed my hair. Now every time I pass a mirror, I scare myself.

One could make an argument that United States citizens are an unforgiving people. I was watching a story about writer Jayson Blair. He was a reporter for the New York Times newspaper that was caught falsifying news stories. It made me curious about others who have made national mistakes, like former Washington Post journalist Janet Cooke (30 years ago) popular cook Paula Deen, golfer Tiger Woods, R&B singer Chris Brown, and more recently, the infamous Monica Lewinski.

Interesting to see that even the very, very rich have family problems. In the case of the elevator fight between Jay Z and Beyonce’s sister Solange, money apparently couldn’t give Solange class. I guess Jay Z has one more problem. Um, Um, Um.

What kind of heartless man goes into the children’s section of a public library and steals the pet turtle? What was on his alleged mind?

I don’t believe ex-Patriots football player and alleged murderer Aaron Hernandez will ever leave prison.

How many &#@*%$! Times are they going to show The Day After Tomorrow with Dennis Quaid on TV? What are they trying to tell us?

No comments: